Germany is at the heart of Europe. Rich in geographical, historical and cultural diversity, it is traditional, yet modern and trendsetting. Don't miss out on this land of contrasts! We will take you on a journey to discover the romantic towns and the buzz of the big cities.
We are committed to providing you with the finest experiences and will show you the best of the German landscape, from the North, Sea and the Baltic in the north down to the Alps in the south. You will see some of Europe's biggest rivers, a variety of mountains, lakes and forests, and a stunning coastline.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- From May to October, Germany’s weather with temperatures hovering in the 20-30 degree C range, makes it a good time to visit. If you are keen on winter sports then do visit in the winter months, as the slopes of the Bavarian Alps are perfect for skiing and other winter activities.
- Germany celebrates its festivals with gusto and in early spring they celebrate the Fasching Carnival. As the summer season sets in, the beer gardens are back in business. Just before that at the end of February, the Berlin International Film Festival draws in many visitors as does the Munich Oktoberfest held in late September and early October. This is definitely a great time to be in Munich and take part in all the drinking and merry making in this area.
- Visit Frankfurt: Frankfurt is Europe's centre of finance and transport, boasting the European Central and Federal Banks, the Stock Exchange and one of Europe's busiest airports.
- Visit Berlin: In this fast-moving city, the biggest challenge is choosing the right mix from the huge offering: museums, the Berlin Philharmonic, opera houses, cabaret, avant-garde, clubs and boutiques. Berlin has something for everyone- seeing is believing!
- Visit Cologne Known for its beautiful architecture, magnificent Cathedrals, Museums and stunning hotels.
- Visit Hamburg: Hamburg is a city of palatial buildings, magnificent promenades, international musicals, the warehouse quarter and the Reeperbahn, and was named European Green Capital, 2011.
- Visit Munich: Welcome to Munich-city of contradictions. This metropolis offers an ntriguing blend of lederhose and the latest designer outfits, traditional beer gardens and stylish clubs, palaces and innovative modern architecture. This mix, together with Bavaria's famed gemutlichkeit or cosiness, is so attractive that the tourism sector is booming.
- Villa Rothschild Kempinski – Frankfurt *****
- Jumeirah Frankfurt *****
- Villa Kennedy - Frankfurt *****
- Intercontinental - Frankfurt ****
- Bayerischer Hof – Munich *****
- Hotel Konigshof – Munich *****
- Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall ******
- Kempinski Hotel Atlantic – Hamburg *****
- Brenners Park Hotel & Spa - Baden *****
- Swissotel Dresden *****
- Hotel Taschenbergpalais - Dresden *****
- Colombi Hotel – Freiburg *****