A land of ancient traditions, captivating landscapes and fascinating cultures.
China is a country of contrasts. Tradition and innovation sit side by side, with peaceful rice fields and monastery villages existing alongside buzzing ultramodern mega-cities. Those with a love of history or food will be in their element and whether you cruise through the karsts of Guilin, visit the giant pandas of Chengdu or shop till you drop in Shanghai, China never disappoints.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- China is a vast land with huge variations in climate. As a guide, the best times to visit are during the months of April and May or September and October. For those that want to miss the crowds at iconic attractions, July and August are ideal, although temperatures are higher and there is more rain.
- Country full of history, culture and traditions
- Very diverse country in terms of its geography, history, culture
- Great food & entertainment
- Great shopping options
- Splendid cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guilin, Chengdu and Xian
- Novotel Beijing Peace ****
- Crown Plaza, Chengdu City Centre *****
- Bravo Hotel, Guilin ****
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Shanghai Puxi ****
- Grand Mercure Xi’an on Renmin Square****
- Shangri-La Hotel, Beijing *****
- Tibet Hotel, Chengdu ****
- Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin *****