Encompassing everything from idyllic islands to high-rise metropolises and glacial wonderlands to otherworldly desert landscapes.
East, west, north and south – holidays in the USA offer an amazing array of opportunities for every type of traveller. The west coast is the place for those who wish to see and be seen. Charm and soul food can be found in southern USA, while those looking for the hustle and bustle of cities can fulfil their dreams in New York, Las Vegas, Boston, Seattle and San Francisco. Explore the sunshine state of Florida or enjoy a luau in Hawaii. Eastern USA is also home to the stunning New England region, which is especially spectacular in the autumn.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- Florida has year-round sunshine, and is warm and dry in the winter and hot and humid in the summer.
- New York can get very cold in the winter.
- Las Vegas is hot and dry during the day but, due to its desert location, can get very cold at night.
- Visit New York (The Big Apple): Shopping Mecca, Towering skyscrapers, Lush Central Park
- Visit Washington: White House
- Visit Niagra Falls: The Niagra Falls
- Visit Orlando & Florida: Thrilling Theme parks, beautiful beaches, The Everglades.
- Visit Atlantic City
- Visit Las Vegas: Glittering jewel nestled in the midst of the Nevada Desert. Capital of Entertainment and Casinos.
- Visit Los Angeles
- Visit San Francisco: Magnificent Golden Gate Bridge, Infamous Alcatraz, Historic Fisherman’s Wharf
- Hawaii: Volcanoes National Park, Vibrant Waikiki, World class surfing and stunning beaches
- Edison Hotel, New York ***
- Executive Homes, Bradenton ( Florida)****
- Bellagio, Las Vegas *****
- Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach ****
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square ****
- Capitol Skyline, Washington D.C. ***
- The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills *****
- The Fairmont Orchid- Hawaii Big Island *****
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach- Miami *****
- Fairmont San Francisco *****