Art, history and mouth-watering cuisine!
With thousands of years of history to be discover in well-loved cities, outstanding natural and scapes –from coast to countryside – world-renowned cuisine all within such easy reach of home, it’s no surprise Italy is one of our most popular destinations. Despite its popularity it is relatively easy to get off the beaten track here, you just need to journey south to the country’s 'heel' and explore the somewhat unique regions of Puglia and Basilicata.
- Visit Lake Garda- which sits in the foothills of the majestic Dolomites and offers breathtaking views, charming restaurants and gorgeous trails for walking and mountain biking.
- Rome – Admire the beauty of ancient Rome, from the dramatic Colosseum to the peaceful Palatine during your holiday in Italy.
- Venice – a perfect mosaic of islands linked by an intricate network of canals.
- Florence – The driving force of the renaissance, which created a heartbreakingly beautiful city boasting an abundance of cultural treasures.
- Puglia – which appears to have sprung out of the pages of a fairytale book and is famous for the distinctive conical roods of the white-washed Trulli house that pepper the pretty landscape.
- Neapolitan Riviera- and enjoy breathtaking views along the Amalfi Drive.
- Tuscany – Secure tickets to Palio in Siena-the most famous bareback horserace in history-where the riders and their steeds strut past the crowds in colorful finery.
- Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi *****
- Artemide – Rome ****
- Grand Hotel Mnareto, Syracuse ( Sicily) ****
- Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort (Lake Garda) ****
- Abitalia Tower plaza-Florence *****
- Hotel in Pietra – Basilicata ****
- Grand Hotel Bristol ( Umbria & Liguria) ****
- Grand Hotel, Verona ****
- Caesar Augustus – Anacapri *****
- Boscolo Aleph, Rome *****
- Baia Taormina Grand Palace Hotel & Spa ( Sicily) ****
- Grand Hotel Cadenabbia, Lake Como ****
- Bernini Palace, Florence *****
- Rosa Grand, Milan ****