Croatia combines a fiery blend of glamour and tradition with a stunning backdrop of rolling hillsides and lush forestry, hemmed by the lapping waters of the azure Adriatic Sea. Explore over 120 miles of coastline overlooking more than 1,000 Adriatic islands from popular resorts such as Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Rovinj. Welcome to the charms of Croatia!
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- May to September is the best time to visit Croatia, when the weather is sublimely warm, as are the waters. August can be hot inland, although the coast has a particularly pleasant Mediterranean climate.
- Visit to Dubrovnik: Meander through the walled city of Dubrovnik, baptized by Byron as the 'Pearl of the Adritic'
- Visit Split: Pulsating with a vibrant heartbeat, the Dalmatian city of Split houses the Roman ruins of Diocletian's Palace and the cathedral of St. Dominus. Styling bars and café’s and lovely Bacvice Beach.
- Visit Hvar: Situated off the coast of Croatia and dubbed the St. Tropez of the Adriatic, the sunny island of Hvar is the most verdant of the Croatian Islands and is often referred to as the 'Croatian Madeira'
- Visit Rovinj,Istria: A stunning replica of Venice’s St. Mark’s campanile awaits in coastal fishing port Rovinj, sitting on its own Adriatic peninsula.
- Adriana Hvar Marina Hotel & Spa *****
- Amfora Hvar, Grand Beach Resort ****
- Dubrovnik Palace ****
- Hilton Imperial *****
- Hotel Bellevue *****
- Hotel Monte Mulini *****