The most incredible safari experiences and stunning island beaches.
There's something special about Tanzania. Historic and teeming with wildlife, it packs a visual punch with landscapes ranging from idyllic Indian Ocean beaches and great lakes to wide-open grasslands and Africa’s highest mountain. You’ll find the Great Migration thundering through the Serengeti, a must for first-timers and the quieter southerly parks ideal for experienced safari-goers.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- The coastal areas are hot and humid with an average daytime temperature of 30ºC.
- From June to September, the sea breezes make the climate very pleasant.
- The Central Plateau experiences hot days and cool nights.
- Temperatures vary around Kilimanjaro according to the season, during May to August registering a low 15ºC during December to March registering a high 22ºC.
- For the whole country, the hottest months are from October to February.
- The long rainy season is from mid-March to late May.
- Visit the incredible endless plains of the Serengeti Great Migration (season specific)
- Visit Mount Kilimanjaro
- Visit Lake Manyara
- Visit Arusha
- Visit Ngorongoro crater
- See the Big Five
- One of the best Game Safaris
- Visit Zanzibar
- Roving Bushtops –Serengeti *****
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge-Ngorongoro Crater ****
- Diamonds La Gemma dell'Est –Zanzibar ****
- Lake Duluti Serena Hotel, Arusha ****
- Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge ****
- Serengeti Bushtops *****