A stone's throw away from Mediterranean waters, yet a million miles from the European beach resorts we've come to love – Morocco is home to strong Arabic traditions, bustling medieval cities and majestic mountainscapes. Head to the coastline and find yourself in peaceful tranquillity, where snorkelling and diving is a must, or voyage into the Atlas Mountains on a tour, to experience breathtaking surrounds.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- From March to May and September to November.
- Marrakech – Exotic yet accessible, Marrakech is bursting at the seams with culture and is a real assault on the senses.
- Atlas Mountains – Perfect for an enthralling day trip from Marrakech.
- Agadir – 300 days of sunshine a year, Morocco’s largest beach resort is set on a sprawling protecte beach.
- Essaouira – One of the most beautiful Atlantic Coastal towns.
- Angsana Riad Lydines- Marrakech *****
- Le Medina Essaouira & Spa by MGALLERY-Essaouira ****
- Paradis Plage Resort – Agadir ****
- Kasbah du Toubkal – Atlas Mountains ***
- Angsana Riad Dar Zaouia-Marrakech *****
- Palais Namaskar-Atlas Mountains *****
- Sofital Agadir Royal Bay Resort-Agadir ****
- Four Seasons Marrakech *****