This is a big country in every sense; big on distance, big on adventure, big on experience. As the world’s second largest country, it shouldn’t be surprising that from coast to coast this country can offer a range of experiences whatever the type of traveller you are. In the West, the highlights must be the natural landscapes of the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Coast, and the diverse wildlife found here, while in the East you will find a host of welcoming, multi-cultural cities and of course the wild Atlantic Coast.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- Touring season in Canada runs from May to October, with the high summer months of June, July and August typically warm and offering long days and the best chance of sunshine.
- However, the climate can be variable and warm, waterproof clothing is essential year round.
Canada Holiday Highlights
- Feel the spray of mighty Niagara Falls
- Savour gourmet cuisine in Québec City
- Explore the wilderness of rural Vancouver Island
- Go whale watching in the Strait of Georgia
- See bears at locations including Knight Inlet
- Traverse the mighty Rocky Mountains
- Experience vibrant Vancouver
- Drive the magnificent Icefields Parkway
- Hike the trails of beautiful Banff National Park
- See magnificent polar bears in Manitoba
- Discover the French influence in Montréal
All of our Canada hotels make for a fabulous honeymoon, but we have specially labelled a few of our favourite romantic hotels that we think make the most perfect settings for your dream honeymoon in Canada.
- Hilton Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview ****
- Moraine Lake Lodge –National Parks & Lakes ****
- Delta Quebec ****
- Delta Montreal ****
- Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto ****
- Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa ***
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City *****
- Intercontinental Montreal *****
- Coast Coal harbor Hotel, Vancouver ****