Iconic cities and magical coastal scenery!
Ancient ruins, glorious sands and vibrant centres – Turkey’s coastal resorts make charming destinations for summer holidays. Relax on the golden sands, take a dip in the ocean, barter for a bargain in one of many buzzing bazaars or wander in the shadows of ancient monuments such as Side’s Temple of Apollo.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- April to May and September to October are good times for sightseeing in Istanbul, as days are warm but not too hot. The coastal areas have a Mediterranean climate, with June-September being the most popular season for beach holidays.
- Visit Istanbul
- Visit Cappadocia
- Visit Kusadasi
- Visit Pamukkale
- Visit Antalya
- Visit Ankara
- Divan Istanbul *****
- Park Hyatt Istanbul *****
- Raffles Istanbul *****
- Pera Palace Hotel Istanbul *****
- The Istanbul EDITION *****
- Museum Hotel Cappadocia *****
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa *****
- Rixos Premium Belek Antalya *****
- Divan Antalya *****
- Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek *****
- Movenpic Hotel Izmir *****
- Swissotel Buyuk Efes Izmir *****