Exceptional scenery, outdoor activity and chocolate box villages harmonise with snow-capped peaks, ice glaciers and cultural cities.
Switzerland is simply spellbinding, a world of aerial cableways, indigo blue lakes, mountain summits and healing thermal springs. Be adventurous with glacier hiking, windsurfing and Alpine golf and stroll through chic cities and medieval towns, tempted by Swiss chocolate, cheese and contemporary architecture.
- Parkhotel Beau Site-Zermatt ****
- Art Deco Hotel Montana-Lucerne ****
- Belvedere-Locarno ****1/2
- Golf Hotel Rene Capt – Montreux ****
- Swissotel, Zurich ****1/2
- Hotel Lugano Dante Center, Lugano ****1/2
- Hotel du Golf & Spa – Villars ****
- Des Balances, Lucerne ****
- Visit Zurich: Set on the northwestern tip of Lake Zurich, this popular capital offers a grand fusion of medieval architecture, breathtaking anoramas and sleek, contemporary culture. The city centre is only five miles from the airport and transportation around the city is famously convenient and efficient.
- Visit Interlaken: For the enthusiastic and the energetic, for the nature lover, the ice climber and the hiker-this is an immensely popular base for the dynamic Jungfrau region.
- Visit Lucerne : Geographically, Lucerne is at the very centre of Central Switzerland and is the capital of the canton it shares its name with. Visit Lake Lucerne, enjoy Lake Lucerne cruise and Mt. Titlis.
- Visit Zermatt: 365 days of snow, one of the most iconic mountains in the world, fashionable boutiques, sublime mountain dining Zermatt is watched over by the mighty Matterhorn-an evocative destination of nature, adventure and eternal ice.
- Visit St Moritz : High up in the Alps of the Engadine Valley, let the swish ‘Champagne climate’ of St. Moritz envelop you with its average of 322 glorious days of sunshine a year. Whilst ultimately a chic celebrity winter ski resort, this longstanding favourite of the rich and glamorous also excels in spring and summer.
- Visit Montreux : Spring and summer in elegant Montreux produce a fusion of scent and colour, superb scenery, an unusually mild climate, beautiful lakeside gardens and cafés. Located on the Swiss Riviera in the French speaking part of Switzerland and nestled in a sheltered Lake Geneva bay surrounded by vineyards, you cannot fail to be impressed with this sophisticated town.
- Visit Geneva : A seductive mix of grandiose vineyards, cerulean waters, snowy mountains, chocolate trains and Roman ruins, Lake Geneva is a spellbinding destination.