Beaches, golf and island delights.
Portugal is a land of two halves - the north is rolling vineyards overlooking Costa Verda, the south, the Algarve, with stunning beaches, lush landscapes and exotic Arabic influences. Madeira is famed for its wine and beautiful scenery. Race up to antediluvian Castelo de São Jorge for magnificent vistas. Old world charm unites with a designer ambience in dreamy Lisbon, a capital like no other.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- Portugal has a favourable climate of long sunny days and mild winters, with Algarve having short winters, early springs and hot summers. Madeira has a beautiful sub-tropical climate.
- Visit Lisbon – Old world charm unites with a designer ambiance in dreamy Lisbon, a Capitol like no other.
- Visit Algarve – Witness thunderous waves crash against spectacular caves at the 'Mouth of Hell', savour seafood for the soul and look out for dolphins at the marina. Offers stunning championship golf courses as well.
- Visit Douro
- Visit Cascais – Pronunced Kush-Kaish; Cascais was once a sleepy fishing village that has grown into a popular coastal resort, with both the locals and tourists alike.
- Visit Quinta Do Lago & Vilamoura – One of Algarve’s newer resorts is popular for its string of championship golf courses.
- Lagos & Sagres – Succumb to the ultramarine world sparkling under your board in Lagos and Sagres, where the waves get bigger and better. Situated on the southwest coast of Algarve, Sagres is a apostrophe “surfers’ paradise‘’ and breezy beachesand warm temperatures create ideal conditions.
- Funchal – Madeira’s cosmopolitan capital, Funchal sits high on a hillside on the island’s South Coast and orbits around a shimmering bay of warm waters and cultural heritage.
- Cascade Wellness & Lifestyle Resort – Algarve *****
- Sheraton Algarve Hotel & Pine Cliffs Resort - Algarve*****
- Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa - Algarve *****
- Belmond Reid’s Palace – Madeira *****
- Melia Madeira Mare- Madeira *****
- The Vine, Madeira ****
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa – Cascais *****
- Penha Longa Hotel and Golf Resort - Lisbon *****
- Pestana Palace – Lisbon *****
- Corinthia Hotel – Lisbon *****