Czech Republic is a land of wonders in Eastern Europe, sprinkled with colourful autumn hillsides everywhere you look and blessed with golden flower fields. This fairytale-like country has been serving as a gateway between East and West for centuries. Its capital city, Prague is a rising star and is steadily becoming more and more popular for family, honeymooners and golfers. Eastern Europe actually is Europe’s hidden treasure; and you will find more than one.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- Czech Republic's weather cannot be predicted very far in advance and can vary noticeably from year to year. In general though, your best chance of nice weather is in late spring and early fall, i.e. in the second half of May and the months of June and September. The weather is often quite pleasant then, with temperatures in the 20s°C/70s°F, sunny or partly sunny skies, and mild evenings. If you like it hot, you should visit in July and August, Prague's warmest and statistically driest months. You may also want to consider the daylight hours, which are long in late spring and summer (it stays light till 9 p.m. in May, 10 p.m. in July) and shorter in the fall (8 p.m. in September).
- Visit Prague City
- Visit Prague Castle and Charles Bridge
- Visit Karlovy Vary
- Great food and shopping
- Interesting Museums and Art Galleries
- Hotel Paris Prague – Prague *****
- Boscolo Prague *****
- Corinthia Towers Hotel *****
- The Augustine- Prague *****
- Carlsbad Plaza-Karlovy Vary *****
- Grandhotel Pupp De Luxe-Karlovy Vary ****