Ancient monuments, bustling souks, captivating river cruises and spectacular diving opportunities is what Egypt offers you.
Bustling ancient cities, bucket-list monuments, fascinating Nile cruises and beaches that are perfect for deep-sea diving – holidays to Egypt offer the finest in exploration, recreation and relaxation. Witness the majestic Pyramids of Giza; explore the banks of one of the world’s most famous rivers; wander through the Valleys of the Kings and simply kick back in a peaceful beach resort. Less than six hours, it’s a great choice for both long and short stays.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- Egypt is generally hot and dry except during the winter months.
- The best times to visit are from February to April and October to November when the weather is warm.
- Summer is very hot, with average temperatures reaching up to 41°C in the south and 35°C in the north.
- Spectacular architecture including two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Ancient history of civilisation
- Visit to Cairo - known as ‘City of a Thousand Minarets’
- Visit to Luxor - known as ‘The World’s Greatest Open Air Museum’
- Experience cruising on river Nile
- Visit Aswan
- Sharm El-Sheikh - stunning Red Sea Riviera
- Hurghada – Western side of the Red Sea Riviera and hemmed by soft golden sands.
- Hyatt Regency – Sharm el-Sheikh *****
- Pavillon Winter Luxor ****
- Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel & Spa Cairo****
- The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh Hurghada*****
- Movenpick Resort Aswan ****
- Mena House Cairo *****