Magical experiences await you on your Botswana Safari Holiday.
Out-of-this-world game viewing, mesmerising landscapes and a wide range of camps and lodges - Botswana offers some of the finest safari experiences in all of Africa. Home of the great Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park and the Makgadikgadi Pans, exploration is at its finest by mokoro – a traditional canoe – or by light aircraft, offering the ultimate in style, comfort and convenience. Ideal for those seeking more than the big five head off the beaten track on a variety of tours available.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
- The best time to travel to Botswana is March to November when rainfall is at a minimum and days are cooler.
- Early mornings and evenings are cool.
- Discover the Okavango Delta, one of Africa's great natural wonders, exploring a maze of lagoons in a traditional mokoro canoe.
- Stay in one of our mobile camps and sleep in the wilderness, sharing stories around the campfire under a magical star-lit sky.
- Visit Chobe National Park.
- Visit Moremi Game reserve.