Reached by a relatively short flight, by long haul standards at least, and offering almost guaranteed blue skies Oman is perfect for some winter sun and in recent years, it has emerged as a hip holiday destination. This Arab state offers you so much more than just the perfect beach break. Seek out utterly beautiful mountain and desert landscapes; experience the genuine pride that the Omanis have in their country; and see an entirely different side of Arabia than you will find in the flashier neighbouring United Arab Emirates.
- Natural & picturesque
- Rugged interior for adventures aplenty - including the night under the stars at a Bedouin camp
- Discover secret delights of the lesser visited Musandam peninsula-a truly beautiful region where activities include snorkeling, diving and crusing the incredible fjords.
- Stunning desert experience
- History & culture
- Luxurious hotels
- Six Senses Zighy Bay ( Musandam) *****
- Grand Hyatt Muscat *****
- Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel Muscat *****
- Alila Jabal Akhdar ( Nizwa) *****